Search results for "katsu"36 recipes
- Excellent Katsu Sandwich.I made a delicious katsu sandwich using fluffy bread. ~ It's a very filling meal! ♫White bread from a pack with 6 slices (I recommend wheat germ bread), Katsu (any kind), Lettuce, Ketchup, Japanese worcestershire-style sauce, Grai...
- My Delicious♡Katsu-donThis is a good ratio for making a little strong sauce for katsu-don, egg-don, other egg dishes and simmered aubergine. It is totally different from the golden ratio of simmered kabocha. So be careful!Katsu (pork cutlet), Onion, Eggs, Water, Hon-Dashi dashi stock powder, Mirin
- Cheesy Chicken Tender KatsuThis is a great recipe using chicken tenders, which are cheap and healthy. The melted cheese is so delicious.Chicken tenders, Easy melting cheese, Salt and pepper, Cake flour, Beaten egg, Panko bread crumbs
- Soft ☆ Chicken Tender KatsuFor the breading, just dip the chicken in mayonnaise and mustard and then coat with panko breadcrumbs! The mayonnaise makes the chicken soft and juicy.Chicken tenders, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Panko bread crumbs
- Soft & Crispy! Chicken KatsuInexpensive chicken breast meat turns out soft and delicious ♪ Kids love it too! Good for bentos!Chicken breast, Onion, Sake, Japanese-style Worcestershire Sauce, Mayonnaise, Egg, Plain flour
- Easy*Cheese Pork Katsu DonIts not the usual Katsu-Don. If you're feeling of wanting to eat something different, please try this recipe. It was really popularPork (for cutlet), Cheese (melting cheese), Cabbage, Soba Tsuyu Aka Soba Dipping Sauce (not diluted), Curry Powder (S&B Brand), mayonnaise, Ground ...
- Our Favorite ☆ Standard Katsu-donThis is my family's usual Katsu-don recipe. Even using thin cuts of meat, it becomes a satisfying dish♪Pork loin (cutlet slice), Pepper, Plain flour, Beaten egg, Japanese bread crumbs, Oil for frying
- Crunchy Menchi Katsu ♪ with Lotus RootThis is a menchi katsu recipe with crispy lotus root. ♪ By chilling the meat mixture before cooking, they fry up very crispy and crunchy. ♪ For bentos, or to stock in your freezer for later. ♪Ground beef (or pork or mixed beef and pork), Onion, Lotus root, Egg, Panko breadcrumbs, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, Mayonnaise