- We strongly understand the importance of protecting personal information. This applies to not only personal information of our users obtained via our Services, but also the personal information of our own employees. We will take all necessary measures to ensure that any such information are used or disclosed strictly in accordance with purposes of use and disclosure policies notified and agreed in advance by the owners of such information.
- We will not use any information for any purpose besides those purposes of use explicitly declared by us, and only to the extent required by such purposes. We will implement internal bylaws and regulations to prevent any use of data outside the scope of such purposes, and enforce compliance by our employees with such internal bylaws and regulations.
- Advertising.com Japan KK
- OpenX Limited
- Platform One Inc
- Google Japan
- So-net Media Networks Corporation
- Yahoo Japan Corporation
- All personal information collected by us will be judiciously handled and will not be provided or disclosed to any third party without your consent.
- In the event where we outsource handling of personal information to a third party pursuant to your consent, we will take reasonable care in procuring that such third party handle such data judiciously and take measures to prevent further disclosure or leakage.
- We may contact you via e-mail, post or telephone with regard to information concerning our Services which we believe may be useful to you. You will be able to request us to cease or recommence such contact by following procedures we have designated.
- As a corporation entrusted with important personal information, we will strive to obey all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines on personal information protection.
- We will implement all reasonable safety measures and prevention and/or remedial measures in dealing with personal information leakage, loss or damage, so that you are able to feel safe in providing us with your personal information.
- We will continue to maintain and enhance our data protection management system to safeguard the handling and protection of your personal information.
If you have questions, suggestions or wish to make a complaint on our handling of your personal information, please contact us using this feedback form or at the point of contact below and we will be happy to respond to your views promptly and effectively.
Personal Information Protection Officer, Legal Department
12-7 Shirogane-dai 5-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0071, JAPAN.
+81 (3) 6672 8569